The annual general meeting of the Costa esuri Residents Association will be held on April 21, 2023 at the Vista Verde social club located at Calle Lopez de Ayala No 53 , Costa Esuri, at 17:00 on first call and at 18:00 on second call.
All residents of Costa Esuri are invited to attend and give their opinion on the items on the agenda. Only current members of the association will be able to vote on resolutions.
- Report of the President and Vice-President.
- Approval, if appropriate, of the minutes of the previous AGM (30 April 2022).
- Approval of the Committee’s management for 2022.
- Approval of the Accounts at 31 December 2022.
- Proposed activities for 2023.
- Relations with the EUC. Discussion on actions.
- Resignation of all the members of the current Committee.
- Election and/or re-election and appointment of members of the Committee.
- Any Other Business.
- Members that cannot attend can grant their proxy to any other member, in writing sent to the secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person, in advance of the General Meeting, to any CERA member who attends or a Committee member. The proxy shall state the date of the meeting.
- Te following documents will be forwarded to any CERA member who requests them:
- Minutes of the AGM held on the 30 April 2022
- Accounts for 2022.
COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION
Not being able to attend the CERA’s Annual General Meeting to be held on the 21 April 2023, I hereby give my proxy to the CERA member ……………………., ………… ….. to exercise all the rights I am entitled to, including the right to vote.
In …………………………., on the …. April 2023
Signed (complete name)