At the CODELSUR facilities, located in the Finca “Las Cabezuelas”, Highway A-49, exit 131 “Ayamonte Norte” * C.P. 21400 AYAMONTE, at eleven o’clock on October 16, 2021, after the corresponding call, the Ordinary General Assembly of the ASSOCIATION OF NEIGHBORS AND RESIDENTS OF COSTA ESURI LA LUZ meets, on second call.
The List of Attendees is drawn up and is included as an Annex to this act as an integral part thereof, in which the attendance of a total of 50 associates is verified, 22 of them personally attending and 28 represented.
Ms. Nieves Gómez Rey acts as President of the Ordinary General Assembly in her capacity as President of the Neighborhood Association, and Mrs. Marina Martínez Domínguez acts in her capacity as Secretary of the same.
D.Paul Kelly, Vice President of the Association, presents the English version of the meeting so that all associates can understand the proceedings.
- The management of the Board of Directors during 2020 was approved by a majority of 49 votes in favor and one abstention.
- The 2020 Annual Accounts were approved unanimously.
- The resignation of the Board of Directors in plenary session was unanimously accepted.
- The following members of the Board of Directors were unanimously elected and appointed
PRESIDENT: Ms. NIEVES GOMEZ REY
VICE PRESIDENT: Mr. PAUL FRANCIS KELLY.
TREASURER: Ms. KATHERINE NORMA MUSTOW
SECRETARY: Ms. MARINA MARTINEZ DOMINGUEZ
Mr. ANTONIO JAVIER ALMAGRO FERNANDEZ-BLANCO,
Mr. DAVID JOHN ATKINSON,
Mr. ANGEL CUEVAS LOPEZ, Ms. GEMA GONZALEZ REDONDO,
Mr. TERENCE MCGUIRE,
Ms. ANNETTE MURRAY.
- The granting of powers to the Presidency for the purpose of filing litigation was unanimously approved.
The complete minutes of the meeting are available to any member who requests it.