CHANGE TO THE WINTER TIMETABLE
Since the Association’s committee became aware of the change to the winter timetable, it has been in permanent contact with the City Council demanding that these schedules be extended and that the schedules agreed upon and the complete itinerary in Costa Esuri be fulfilled in the future.
We have proposed at least four different times of day that we believe are more useful for commuting either for work, shopping or leisure, and requested a stop on the way to Ayamonte closest to Mercadona.
We know that the City Council is negotiating with both DAMAS and other transport agents to solve this mobility problem that we have in Costa Esuri, and we will not fail to insist on the urgency of finding those solutions, as the City Council is required by law to provide access to population centers.
WE URGENTLY NEED AN ADEQUATE BUS SERVICE
ACTIVITIES OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Several contacts with the City Council via email y telephone
* Meeting with Mr. Isaac Maestre at the Town Hall on the day
* Interview on Radio Ser Costa de la Luz on October 2, 2019
* Interview on Ayamonte Radio on October 4, 2019
* Facebook interview, Ayamonte Interesa
WE WILL CONTINUE CLAIMING THIS SERVICE, IT IS NEEDED AND THE CITY COUNCIL MUST PROVIDE COSTA ESURI WITH AN EQUAL SERVICE WITH OTHER ROUTES TO AYAMONTE