President Nieves Gómez Rey
Vicepresident Paul Kelly
Treasurer Katherine Mustow
Kath Roughton, represented by P Kelly
Secretary Marina Martínez Domínguez
With its seven members being present or represented, the Committee is legally constituted to adopt any resolutions.
The meeting takes place on Zoom, with the following agenda previously approved:
- Approval of the Minutes of the previous meeting.
- President’s report
- Resignation and appointment of Treasurer
- Request of information from the EUC.
- Road cleaning in Costa Esuri.
- Any other business.
- Approval of the Minutes of the previous meeting
All attendees declare that they have read the Minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 16 January 2021 and approved them unanimously.
- President’s Report
- Information to be distributed about CERA/EUC. The President said that there was still great confusion among the residents between the CERA and the EUC. We will distribute a simple brochure with basic information and study the installation of a banner or a billboard.
- Pharmacy. The City Council has published the award of a pharmacy that is expected to be open in about three months. Ms. Gómez comments on the lack of information we received from the City Council and the ineffectiveness of the new coordinator, so we will request a telematic meeting with the Mayor.
- The President reports a person in need to travel to and from Ayamonte, for shopping and receive medical assistance and is urgently demanding the bus to Costa Esuri. We will contact her and see how she can be helped.
- At the request of the President of the Intercommunity of Las Encinas, member of the Council of the EUC, we will ask the City Council to prevent the practice of hunting with hawks that is taking place inside the urbanization and also in that residential complex, affecting the fauna of Costa Esuri.
- The President comments that we need more members for the Committee, that there are surely people in Costa Esuri willing to collaborate and that we must try to find these people.
- Ms. Gomez will talk to Ms. Osa in order to organize a rally of bicycles before the City Hall to claim bus and bike path to Costa Esuri
3.- Treasurer’s Report
By email sent to the President, the Treasurer has informed her of her decision to resign for personal reasons. All the members of the Board of Directors regret this decision, thank Mrs. Osa for her work and collaboration and wish her all the best.
At the time of her resignation, the Treasurer reported that the balance in the Bank as of January 31, 2021 was € 2,948, € 83, in petty cash there is € 116.29 as of today.
The Board of Directors unanimously agrees:
Accept the resignation presented by Ms. Elisabete Osa Aldekoa as member and treasurer of the Board of Directors, thanking her for her functions in the exercise of her position and the collaboration that in all aspects of her activity she has been providing to the Association since naming her.
To appoint, provisionally until the celebration of the next General Assembly, Ms. KATHERINE NORMA MUSTOW.
Mrs. Mustow, present at the meeting, accepts her appointment, promises to carry out her position faithfully and declares that she does not incur any of the incapacity and incompatibility cases provided for in the applicable legislation. The Treasury documentation will be delivered to the new Treasurer on Monday, February 22, 2021.
4.- Proposed request for information to the Governing Council of the EUC.
Given the lack of decision of the Council of the EUC of Costa Esuri to order an audit of their accounts, despite the request made by the owners and the lack of transparency of the management, it is submitted to deliberation to send the following information request letter:
URBAN CONSERVATION ENTITY OF COSTA ESURI
To the Governing Council
Av Mayor Narciso Martín Navarro under 79
Under the protection of Law 1/2014, of June 24, on Public Transparency of Andalusia, to which this Urban Development Entity is subject, as well as art. 4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. I request that you provide this Association of Neighbors and Residents of Costa Esuri La Luz with the following information:
1.- Copy of the certification of registration of the Costa Esuri Urban Conservation Entity in the Register of Urban Planning Entities of Andalusia, as well as the current location of said Register and the Autonomous Body on which it depends.
2.- Amount of the actual collection for fees of the Urban Conservation Entity during each of the years 2018, 2019 and 2020.
3.- List of owners who during the years 2018, 2019 and 2020 have paid amounts greater than 5,000 (five thousand) euros for overdue installments pending collection, with omission, where appropriate, of data affected by the Organic Law 3 / 2018, of December 5.
4.- Execution of the economic budget for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020 of the Urban Conservation Entity of Costa Esuri.
5.- Copy of the current contract between the Costa Esuri Urban Conservation Entity and the company Confort y Servicios Mar y Golf, S.L ..
6.- Copy of the current contract between the Urban Development Entity of Costa Esuri and the company MR Managering Madrid, S.L ..
Awaiting your reply, yours kindly
Nieves Gómez Rey
President Association of Neighbors and Residents of Costa Esuri La Luz
It is commented on the fact that we have never been able to know the total historical debt of the EUC with Confortservi, not only the principal but what interest has been accrued, taxes, etc. Information is provided on the precepts indicated in the letter, and after long deliberation, it is unanimously approved to send the letter transcribed above.
5.- Cleaning of streets in Costa Esuri.
We have seen comments on social media about litter on sidewalks and street edges in Costa Esuri. It gives the impression that there are enough people volunteering to take a garbage bag and collect cans and papers, which would improve the image of the urbanization.
The Association invites groups of a maximum of four people who are willing to take a garbage bag and collect objects that should have been deposited in the bins. It will be a spontaneous volunteer performance that those of us want to do next Sunday, February 28, weather permitting, in those streets or areas with which each one is most familiar. What we collect, we will deposit it in the existing containers, with the bag closed. We would appreciate if those who do send us photos to put them on the website.
6.- Any other business
- The Secretary informs the committee of the summons to hear the debt claim against the association instigated by Carlos Morales Hachero in 2016. The hearing will take place on 16 March and will be held online.
- Two instances have registered with the City Councils, requesting data from the EUC Registry and requesting the reception of the Urbanization once the road works have been received.
- It has been verified that the cleaning contract signed by the City Council includes the entire Ayamonte municipal term but not Costa Esuri.
Finally, the President thanked the Vice President for organizing this meeting and all those present. Without other matters to discuss, the President thanked those present for their attendance and closed the meeting at 20:06.